OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ok I am attacking this from a slightly different angle. Everyone...

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    Ok I am attacking this from a slightly different angle. Everyone knows I'm a long time holder I just don't post a lot anymore.

I have a feeling that Xped is not part of the IDC on purpose. I reckon they were told to not exhibit by Telink and Intel.

These conferences are for people shopping wares and technology and to reach a broader audience.

XPE has already done this and ended up where they are. They already have Intel and Telink behind them and both of those companies do not require ADRC tech to be "shopped around" anymore. In fact they may have specifically asked for XPE to lower its profile from a tech perspective in order to complete the deals that are most likely taking place right now.

My thinking is that we have had very little news lately because its all too hush hush and deals are being done which require radio silence for the time being.

Absolutely no point in exhibiting at IDC in my opinion....and of course this just my opinion DYOR....but this company has not missed a single step so far...so I expect nothing less now...as we all know.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.