OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Oh please - stop with the BS. Even your beloved MOY is down...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Oh please - stop with the BS. Even your beloved MOY is down about the same amount today - after you calling a breakout at 0900hr this morning. A genius you are not.

I could point out any number of companies down an equal amount, in an equally short period of time.
    (try GXY for starters; or IOT; or TV2; or BUD etc.etc.etc.).

You just have it in for XPE shareholders on HC, due to how many dislike you, as evidenced by the recent posting for 'the equaliser ' which showed you just how 'popular ' you are.......NOT.

All XPE needs is a positive announcement and it will be on again for young and old.

This is obvious to just about anyone on here.

What the ASX /ASIC actually needs, is a Royal Commission into the Banking sector - which will include the algo traders. That might sort out a few things. Institutionalised daylight robbery......but the reverse of Robin Hood. This is robbing the middle class, in order to line the pockets if the upper class, imo.

A recent report in 'The Australian ' stated that ASIC is currently investigating 181 criminal activities and 107 civil activities which may be in breach of the rules.
    I would argue even that is just a tip of the iceberg.

All my personal opinion of course. DYOR.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.