OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-4450

1. 4,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    well i can respect a negative view of the share price. I too am hoping it recovers but am watching a weary eye on some choppy trading downwards. But i'd like a reason why a 2c number is plucked out of thin air. There's a 50/50 chance of getting a down or up-trend call right, but only 100% reason behind picking a price target (if there is even a calculated/reasoned out target price and it isn't plucked from thin air).

Having had the unthinkable happen to dream companies I have learnt that a speccy not producing is still a speccy, regardless of the whoo ha, so as good as this dream run has been it could turn into a nightmare. So one eye on bad smells that are being masked by management, you only get hit by so many of those black swan events that you realise being a cynic could save you more money.

I am hoping this isn't another one of those cases... in which case Lisa got out because she knew what was in store, but that it is sheer coincidence and that the story has been misinterpreted for more than it is... i've yet to hit a multi bagger so am really hoping this one does take off.

I too would love to see this become a hit wonder, but always cast a weary eye on the exit door if need be, after all being the industry standard that ALL abide to is a very, very big thing. I don't work in IT but as a consumer I can seee already how fragmented it is and how much of a self-interest area technology can be. If they line everyone up to adopt the one standard it would be one hell of an accomplishment.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $0 5

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.