OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

The options are converted... I doubt management have anything...

1. 4,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    The options are converted... I doubt management have anything else tying them to the share price currently. To them they will be busy on the operational side and getting things done that I doubt they would pay attention to the sp for the last two days when they're being paid a salary, and assuming they know /believe in what deals they'll ink coming in.

I really wish I had a crystal ball to know for sure Lisa's departure, but for now we will all jus thave to assume whatever we want about it. To me I will be slightly cynical given the way it was handled, and the great reception she got end of June coming in and suddenly the about-face reversal. Heck these things happen anyhow, although rare, nothings certain so I will just go with the most probable assumption and keep a weary eye on any other foretelling signs if things are not as rosy as they are.

One thing I"ll note is we haven't heard about the Leapin deal, wasn't that due abit back? So another cause for concern, will awaitin confirmation of some more minor details to know that the company is actually IN business and not just talking it up.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.