OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-4475

1. 17,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Hi SaberX,

It's for me in this position...... I had a chat with this friend 3-4 weeks ago and we went over a few investment ideas and some speculative ones..... I've mentioned XPEd and you know how things goes with ppl that have not much affinity for investing... they always think the easy way or somewhere that will make them rich.. lol much like so many here in the thread...
    I feel bad and have insisted in give the money lost with the condition that I will never talk investment/trades again to him.... he refused the money saying it was his fault etc..etc.....

That's why I also feel for many here in the thread.... because the irresponsible way the management has handled it.... so many newbies, innocent investors/traders would and still think it's all good to lose over 18% in 2 days and believe on any 5 lines a company tell them.... gosh... crazy really....

Well, soon we might see some ramp up to the Microsoft Summit and everyone will be going crazy again.... I hope the ones burnt do get their money back if still holding it....

dinner time here

take care

T10
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.