OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE General Topics, page-4476

1. 515 Posts.
    Do you think it is possible that it's just a case of XPE trying to put a square peg in a round hole? I know Lisa's background is impressive, but by my understanding, she is very much a VC/PE type of girl (buy side).

What XPE had in mind for her was more of a BDM role leveraging her connections to sell a finished product. If Lisa's previous role was looking for buying opportunities in the tech space by working with a crapload of exciting startups; transitioning to selling a single piece of software for a startup is definitely not the ideal career path.

Sometimes a girl will go out with a guy because he's a nice guy and she's single, so might as well give it a shot. 7 weeks later, it's clear things are not going to work out, they go their separate ways. A lot of people will ask "what's wrong with this dude? maybe he's boring, does he have a anger problem, is hes bad in bed?" the reality is perhaps that this was always the expected outcome, anything more would have been a bonus.

P.s. there was nothing wrong with the guy, he got married to Adriana Lima and became the king of the cyclops.
    upload_2016-8-17_20-10-58.jpeg
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.