OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

You have made a good point but they are paying the seedcorn...

1. 429 Posts.
    You have made a good point but they are paying the seedcorn investors back it was always their intention , it was this that helped me to raise my stake its their integrity Wood ,Shultz and Stefanac you wouldn't believe me if I told you how long I spent looking up their exhaust pipes trying to find some flaws , a neccessay evil in todays smallcap companies and by gee I wished I applied the same vigilance to Slater&Gordon, Also with Xped the other money came from grant /s which is to our benefit and the RTO saved at least 2 mill.
    The fact is which I believe many are unaware of is the amount of unpaid time Wood and Shultz put in to the R&D and still are, the 6 mill would of been stretched to the limit , multiply by three 18 mill is more like the value of the R&D which we have for free, if Xped succeeds they will be richly rewarded in monetary terms and personal accomplishment but its a risk which if succeeds we will have merely gone along for a ride as a passive part owner .
    Being so much of a believer I found myself with a large position averaged at 5.4 asI was buying all the way up as other investments matured. I'm at an average of 3.5 now after carrying out some averaging trading on a small percentage of shares over a few months and still believe in a blink this could hit an unimaginable SP. The fact that brokers newsletters are leaving Xped out in favor of gimmicky tech companies that I can't see working at all gives more weight to the fact that when the words out a contract is signed the buying momentum will be huge. Of course I,m a believer so always contact your professional financial advisor for advice
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.