OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

@elphamale Just wanted to say a big thanks and a huge...

1. 33 Posts.
    @elphamale

Just wanted to say a big thanks and a huge congratulations on your analysis when the share price was under 4 cents.

Your factual and intuitive post (above) absolutely nailed the current state of play from a fundamental and technical perspective and your timing couldn't have been better in my opinion. You presented a unique opportunity that was there for the taking and 170 people applauded your effort. I would go as far as to say that it woke a lot of people up from their slumber...a slumber induced by a four month correction which in turn inspired thousands of junk status XPE posts that we have had to endure during that time.

I believe that the depth and power of your post was the initial trigger for the current rally (there was no other news that day) and the Apple-Telink post from moza in the afternoon ensured that XPE closed well in the green. Although I do my own research and take full responsibility for my own decisions, after reading your analysis I couldn't help but place another top up order for another half million odd shares, and so far that parcel alone has generated a tidy $7500 in paper profit - although it must be said that as a long term holder I am far more interested in seeing what that translates to in the coming months and years.

Your analysis was like a gleaming honest midday sun shining down and exposing a dark cesspit of fools, chameleons and rampers, the same type who unfortunately frequent this forum multiple times a day spruiking their own agendas. To elaborate;

1. Had anyone heeded the warnings of Investroll's baseless and analysis free prediction of 2.0 cents, they would have missed out on a 100% gain from last month's low. Note: this same troll also predicted that IAM would visit 1 cent upon re-listing but instead it went from 2.6 cents to 4.5 cents... lol.
    To all holders, please ignore the trolls and they will eventually move on. They feed on the attention that we give them but if we just ignore them then they will eventually starve (tire).

2. Had anyone heeded the warnings of Hudson's random overbought hourly charts and his prediction of 3.1c following the initial bounce to 4.1c, they may have sold some or all of their shares and completely missed the current rebound (as he did). In my opinion a long and arduous correction over several months got the better of poor huddo (otherwise known as market conditioning) which led to his doom and gloom attitude. In the end he sold out near the low and his condition or attitude prevented him from being able to take advantage of the marvellous opportunity when it was ripe for the picking.

3. Had anyone heeded the warnings of Trader_10 and listened to his mindless dribble about macroeconomic consequences and gaps being filled to justify his prediction of a retrace to 3.5 cents, they might have missed out on additional profits by trying to emulate a sociopath instead of being content to top up in the low 4 cent range. Newcomers be warned, this trader is not only a danger to himself in my opinion but also to the general public because like Investroll, he makes many public predictions that are most of the time proven to be incorrect eg. today's supposed 'consolidation day' being yet another example to add to the ever growing list of predictions gone horribly wrong. But unlike Investroll he trades and posts like a chameleon i.e. quick to change his colours but to the point where he doesn't know whether he is Arthur or Martha. This is quite simply ADHD at its finest folks.

Personally I ignore the daily noise and BS and look to buy companies at a discount, but only when their fundamentals are solid and their outlook is promising. Although timing is everything (one must learn to be patient) once I have chosen my entry then I just sit back, review my investment when warranted and if OK, then wait for the market to reward the strong hands. The market knows how to transfer wealth from the uneducated and impatient to the educated and patient. Having faith in that process has allowed me to spend less time deliberating over pips and more time with family and friends.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.