OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Hi @khanh231296 No, this isn't just a manual guide. If we think...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Hi @khanh231296

No, this isn't just a manual guide.

If we think of the Internet Of Things as the Holy Bible for communication between all electronic devices, then consider these new guides from Xped as the Book of Genesis.

Both guides (ADRC & RML) lay the groundwork for all things to be built a certain way (standardisation) and to connect intelligently in the future, even when the internet is unavailable.
    John & Chris have spent the best part of a decade creating this new technology and language. They have in effect, solved a global problem of how to interconnect ALL devices and be able to control from a single app.

They are visionaries (people with original ideas about what the future could or will look like) and as true entrepreneurs have created something that they knew the world would one day need. That time has now come, right on cue, and we are on board for the ride. What HTML means for the world wide web, so to will RML (as a component of ADRC) for the Internet of Things IMHO.

Intel and The Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF) have been the first to recognise this and it is only a matter of time before others will follow (whether they like it or not IMO). In effect Xped has just presented the world with a 'how to...' for a dynamic IOT solution that (all going to plan) will become a GLOBAL STANDARD for interconnectivity between devices.

Any questions that you or anyone else may have on this utterly brilliant technology, it is all here in these reference guides. I urge everyone to take the time to read these guides to gain a better understanding of what we have invested our hard-earned in. Based on my own readings last night, I'd be surprised if you walk away disappointed.

http://www.xped.com/media/XPED0026-ADRC-Overview-Document-v1.2.pdf
    http://www.xped.com/media/XPED0028-RML-Reference-Manual-Beta-Release.pdf

Cheers
    Elpha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.