OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-1354

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    So here is the current competition.....I have sifted through a few of them and discarded most as lame or without substance.

XPE has to beat these guys with the DEB browser app.

http://www.gideon.ai/

First one is Gideon. Has lots of promise but requires all of your IOT things to already be set up more or less. Works natively with plenty of "things" but again after testing I found the manufacturers app to do more an sometimes more elgantly. Slightly confusing for end users unless you understand how IOT "things" work. Worth downloading for a look if you have some Lifx/Hue lights or Nest or Sonos.

https://www.yonomi.co/

Yonomi has been around a while. I looked at it at version 1.0 I think and it was pretty crappy. The new version is a whole lot different. This ner version can connect to multiple "things" pretty flawlessly and the list is very impressive. I connected my Lifx and Sonos and it did as described and it also has some nice IFTTT features. Again some of the connecting is not always straight forward but it does control your "things" very well and the most recent update also allows voice control through Alexa. Voice control is by far the most important IOT feature that is currently being looked into for consumer goods. This is well worth a download and play with if you have some IOT "things" at home.

XPE should be working very hard to be better than these apps...because they are out there and being downloaded already. Once people become comfortable with an app they rarely change unless it is outstanding. The other thing is that the manufacturers apps are already at V2 or 3 or 4....so the longer they drag it out the more functions they have to have day one.....not easy at all.

Just for everyone to check out and understand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.