OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-1623

1. 71 Posts.
    I think everyone should take a step back and digest all the information presented within the last year. Looking at the Investo presentation and the TMT Analysis from July 2016, I am confident than ever.

TMT: http://www.xped.com/irm/company/showpage.aspx/PDFs/947-74287031/XPEDInitiatingCoverage07072016

- page 1: they expected the agreement with Intel to be in 2017
    expect XPE to sign a commercial IP licensing agreement with Intel in the near term, commencing in FY17.

- page 11: The recent agreement with Chinese chip-maker confirms their prediction. Also, the Investo preentation mention 2 other Chinies companies we are trying to work with...
    We believe the Telink relationship has the potential for XPE to expedite its commercial roll out, in
    China in particular, but also in other markets where Telink’s customers are active.

page 16:  Expect delays!
    Actual semiconductor shipments typically lag signing of a licensing agreement by six to eighteen
    months, depending on the amount of non-recurring engineering that needs to be done to
    integrate the design into the customers’ own chipsets and products

page 16: correctly predicted shipment
    initial shipments will commence in 2HY17, i.e. in the first half of calendar 2017.

page 17: growth potential

presentation: http://www.xped.com/irm/company/sho...8468/InvestorRoadshowPresentationNovember2016

MOUs? My bet is heavily on a European giant listed on US stock exchange...

As always DYOR, I have held this stock since RYG days so not in the red yet and therefore my views may be a bit biased
    Last edited by young investor: 18/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.