OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-2163

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Sorry

I am confused, how is this looking after the boards interest? With the exception of Dr Sheng and Marty, who have no skin in the game at present, Chris/John/Athan are the biggest losers, on paper, like the rest of us.

Is trying to capitalise the company to make it a success in the boards interest, damn right it is, and also for all other shareholders.

Perhaps it would be more appropriate to vent your frustration, with the clear price manipulation, with ASIC and the ASX who allow this to happen.

But I suspect you will get the same response as I received, it is the market being the market and the liquidity is more important, total cop out and a load of crap as long as they get their money.

At least short sellers are more transparent than those bots driving the price to a particular point for their own benefit.

As far as I can determine there are 3 possible suspects on the top 20 register who have enough shares to play this game

Citi Corp nominees with 21,369,001 who were net sellers between 14/12/16 and 12/1/17 sold 1,585,291

JP Morgan nominees with 12,031,040 who were net buyers between 14/12/16 and 12/1/17 purchased 3,104,500

HSBC Custody nominees with 13,163,158 who I watch with interest as this is where the L1 converted shares are held.

Think about it every pip the price goes down Chris and John lose $280,576 and $225,465 of the value of their investment. Some would argue that given that they are in escrow it does not matter, but whether they are in escrow or not it is very relevant to their financial position. Who knows what borrowings they are still paying off for their years of work and their shares could be important collateral, just an assumption by me as I have no evidence of any borrowings they may or may not have, just speculating like all on HC.

Just my thoughts

Regards

Rayda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.