OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

Hi RobbieinAus Liked your post and I am long, probably longer...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Hi RobbieinAus

Liked your post and I am long, probably longer than most, on Xpe BUT there are a number of issues that I am keeping a close eye, on that could, if they fall the wrong way, bring us undone.

1 Currently, much of the immediate revenue focus will be on Lenze and the app, whilst the draft view looks promising they still have to present a bullet proof working prototype first time without any bugs, if not, then BIG trouble in Little China. There is no evidence as yet that this is a done deal. Remain very hopeful.

2 I do not believe for one second, that anyone on this forum has the slightest idea on the real time lines for converting MOU's, what evidence/product is required to be produced to convince the MOU partner to proceed to an agreement. We are all flying blind and it is down to engineering to produce the goods. I believe this is where Xped is struggling at the moment. Initially on the 18 November it was announced that they were "nearing the completion" of the porting of ADRC to the 8269 chip and that they are now working to incorporate BLE mesh capabilities with work expected to be completed in Q1 2017.

They are miles behind, only just finished the porting to 8269 by 31 March and have only now just started to look at the BLE pairing, how long will this take, who knows, I have asked the company for some guidance but information is not forth coming at this time, I will try another tack. Engineering would appear to be behind schedule with regards the ADRC enabled sensors for Vital Xense, could explain why there has not been any concrete news. STMicro is still a work in progress after almost 12 months, waiting on some additional library work to be done, how long will this take?

3 What if the tech does not work in the real world, great in the lab and on prototypes but will it be robust enough in the real world, we are all hoping/assuming this to be the case but one slip up, for whatever reason and the industry credibility is shot.

4 And lastly, cash burn and the ability to raise money to keep things going until the various samples can be completed for the various customers out there who need proof of concept before they will go any further. This is the same for a couple of big investors, they will/are watching and will wait for production and orders to flow.

The recent departure of a couple of T20 shareholders, who I believe may have been ex company employees, did the SP considerable damage over the month it took, not sure that existing shareholders were a consideration in their actions. This has now passed, hopefully, and the SP will find it's own feet in the fullness of time, how long? NBI to be honest.

There are so many questions that the company need to answer for us because Xped is not a normal company in the spec space when it comes to getting a future value, this is important because the reality is the current value is $0 as a couple of posters constantly remind us, but the share market is always forward looking and that is the challenge, most people can get their heads around small mining companies who are still in exploration stage as there have been a great many that have gone before to show the path, same with Bio techs and general tech companies that are selling software/systems etc but in my experience Xped does not sit in any of the nice well known boxes. It would be good if we could get the company to do an investor forum, where they could explain the process of porting onto chips etc and provide some realistic timelines. At least we are now getting realistic timelines from Marty with regards revenue but this is all dependent on engineering getting through their work in a timely manner.

So RobbieinAus those are the 4 issues that could bring Xped undone if they go wrong. Will still be holding and not selling 1 share at the moment but I will be extremely vigilant.

Just my thoughts

Regards

Rayda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.