OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

I hope this is the case but I'm not convinced. Athan has been...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I hope this is the case but I'm not convinced. Athan has been reckless in the past and nothing with XPE to date suggests he has changed.

The only thing going for the reasoning there is that startups have to be aggressive. I suspect we are under time pressure now and they figure throwing resources at it will give us an edge, I'm seeing it as a calculated gamble rather than they've got something cooking.

News on the Arcadyan deal would be very welcome, but even more welcome would be an announcement detailing product lines, projected sales and revenue.

At the moment we only have few things to go off, and they are vague at best. Even the licensing deals are undisclosed. The announcements specify that the deals are "negotiated from xpeds standard rate" which means that we aren't going to get full price for every download/thing/device.

I've held since well before re-listing and the same games have been played from day one. There is no concrete information. At the moment we have only a handful of products, and the icharger is our white hope. Yet we have no idea how much to expect from the icharger (ipark) because they won't disclose the real figures of the deal and the negotiated rate per device. Not disclosing that information leads many to believe they are hiding the fact we expect to receive stuff all per device.

Not disclosing information can only be because of a) commercial factors and b) hiding a very low negotiated rate.

Now the low rate could be understandable in order to gain market penetration, but the revenue must cover costs and positively eat into our mounting cash burn.

The other concern is all of our currently signed deals (outside lenze) are with small companies, arcadyan is the biggest of the few we have outstanding so hopefully soon we hear something.

Long story short, I'm so far in the red that I'm almost obligated to stay in. However I'm extremely tired and frustrated with the lack of concrete information, detailed product lists, and change in business direction from selling our IP to manufacturing cheap crap like the headphones showcased at the shareholder meeting.

Good luck to all, crunch time arriving soon - let's hope it's a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.