OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-30

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Been lucky enough to have held since the first week of November.

I initially got in because:

-I liked the thought process behind the tech with the self-describing user interface. To me not only was this a solution, but showed that these guys had a unique approach to problem solving.
    -I liked that mgmt had invested $6m of their own dollars into the tech - so they're way more invested in making this work than I could ever dream of being
    -ADRC was already working and had a successful kickstarter campaign. And heck I felt like it actually had a shot of stealing a small bit of the very very large IOT market.
    -JS and my assumption that surely that guy must have some serious connections in the tech world from his days at Qualcomm (plus know the industry)

However, what made me go from "hey this might make a nice little investment" to I'm not giving these shares up for a long time was (believe it or not) the eCoupons patent announcement.

That was the lightbulb moment for me where suddenly I realized the outrageous number and widely varying array of applications this technology has. Suddenly my mind was racing with 1,000 different revenue streams that this company could tap into and I quickly realized the success of this company has little to do with being able to control my Bose radio and GE lights from one app on my phone. There is SO much more going on than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91052 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.