OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-3061

1. 2,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Imagine the scene.  Down at one of the seven wonders of the beach, Rockingham Beach, with niece and Mishka, our samoyed and my receptionist.  Ended up our saunter (can't go for a walk as everyone wants to pat Mishka), as often happens, with a visit to the Gourmet Butcher to invest in a pig's ear for Mishka.

Mishka knows the procedure, she doesn't get the pig's ear until we reach home, so she was pulling at the lead to get to the car.   So there I am, trying to herd cats, metaphorically speaking when the phone rings.  

Stunned to get a completely unexpected call from Athan Lekkas.   He wondered if I had any questions about XPED.  What with trying to get niece and dog into the car and keep dog away from pig's ear and the unexpected nature of the call, I am afraid I let you down. I did not asking questions relating to proposed 20% discount (last SPP was 15%) or any tough questions (I did have 10 year old niece in car).

However, when I emailed the company last night, to [email protected], to point out that the website xped.com was not working,  it was Athan who replied and that is a problem which is now fixed, so that is a positive.

So, I let an opportunity slip, and for not being sharper, I apologise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8236 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 7168 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.