OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-3165

1. 1,942 Posts.
    I think the BOD kind of expect the SP to fall...hence abscence of news, 2:1 consol and then the strange bonus issue. The company has announced very early they intend to raise $7.5m at no less that 80% of VWAP SP. Those guranteed a placement of $250k are AL, Marty and the Dr.
    Now the doctor doesn't own any shares after all the time he's been on the board and neither does Marty.
    This is my hunch...........They have a lined up a buyer of the $7.5m my guess its the cashflushed Dr and/or Telink or a combined bunch of friendly's of the Dr.
    The bonus issue was always going to take the shares down because it was so stupid given the consolidation resolution.
    So its in the interests of those guranteed a placement and possibly the whole placement to 1. considate at the lowest level and 2. Place the shares at 80% of that price....then award the new and old holders with 1:2 bonus options.
    Just my hunch.....its kind of sad because this is a company that is very unfriendly to its shreholders/owners in an almost reckless sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.