OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-3216

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I actually get why BOD did CN as got caught with pants down with aggressive growth strategy (read high cash burn) where screwed up on capital management trying to raise on the down and missed milestones.

So yeh they did the emergency CN which always available in these situations (read XPE had decent market cap at the time to destroy with dilution via CN and give some much needed funds).

Ok I get why the BOD did it;....but yeh I actually am back on the bandwagon doing much more research like use to in early days. Yeh I bought some back at lows between 1.1 and 1.4 pre consol equiv......only bought what I sold higher as yeah confidence to pull the buy trigger but equally want to see tangible evidence of progress in quarterly cash flow statements.

Maybe I have been duped by recent company updates but gees it does look good from my viewpoint (for a 'spec' at current EV). TA telling me wedge in on daily and weekly could break out next week and yeh down or up is TA the unknown. We shall see.....as more about news flow at this point and showing progress....real revenue coming through the doors will moreso do wonders for the share price....we shall see I guess. Like many want to see real $'s through the door as been around specs for long time to know better otherwise.

Prefer TA wise shows I am sensible to hold what I have at this point, looking to see what happens next week TA and FA wise to provide some better evidence that sensible to continue to hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91070 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.