OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

For some one who appears (imo) to be both narcissistic and have...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    For some one who appears (imo) to be both narcissistic and have OCD, you are getting worse in both areas. You ONLY ever post on XPE and always negative. If that is not OCD I don't know what is. You just cannot move on, it seems.
    You are getting more and more full of your own opinion, as if what you say is fact. In your mind, maybe it is?
    You really need to get over your hatred of XPE Directors. Although you do seem to hold a certain hatred for some posters as well.

I could post on any number of stocks that are down in the last two years, especially if I start to include the oil and gas stocks. Here are a few worth checking out is you want to talk losses over the last two to three years : EEG (hit by fracking bans in New York State and now the NT's McArthur Basin), AJQ which listed at 50 cents and never got anywhere near it again - also hit by the NT fracking ban), ZIP which hit around $1.20 in it's peak of a couple of years ago, NOR which hit similar levels to XPE, TV2 another sad tale.

So rather than concentrate on XPE directors in a never ending self opinionated, OCD way, hour after hour, day after day, weeks stretching into months and now years, just give us some insight into the bigger picture of why so many stocks on the ASX are in the doldrums since their peaks in say, 2015.
    That analysis might be worth reading.

All my personal opinion of course. DYOR .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91185 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.