OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-3618

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I guess I don't see the controversy as many specs here on hotcopper one would question whether they would exist in 1 year or 2 years from now but does not mean short term (days, weeks, months) you can't make money from them.

I just don't see the controversy as the stock has been hammered and now seeing selling slow at a market cap of just under $12m where $6m in cash and a healthcare business doing ok from a low base. Stocks never go straight down last time I recalled and at this point short term yes I believe oversold and nothing what I posted is hardly controversial on that.

I found Elpha's post rather insulting given I am calling at record lows and where clearly where value equation as I stated coming into play, and certainly from a short term perspective. I also found it particularly rich for the said poster claiming I was posting BS when the same said poster has been ramping IAM at prices some 4 to 5 times higher than current share price all the way down.

I repeat again, this stock is at record lows, current market cap under $12m, $6m cash a growing health care business that will generate $2.5m in revenue this year, and possible expected 'news flow' tabled for December quarter (or 'strong news flow' to quote what Peter Hunt stated). What is the controversy in stating these 'facts'. If Elpha would like to apologise for his attack on my stating some simple facts as opposed to detailed analysis on IAM which has been fanciful and proven wrong countless times by share price actions (the last TA analysis call he made at 1.6 cents only recently in a detailed post claiming was good for a quick trade to 3 cents...laughable considering days after hit new low of 1.1 cents...now who again called my post on the simple facts above BS). Anytime Elpha would like to apologise and something about calling the kettle black rings true. I am ready to accept his apology as if doesn't he otherwise should publicly go on IAM thread and apologise for his blatantly last major misleading post that would have cost punters much money.

It is all there in black and white so go and checkout Elpha's last rubbish post on IAM and call of 3 cents which I shot down at the time which equally easy to find.
    Last edited by elit: 04/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 380 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 65728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.