OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-3623

1. 2,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    echo that @elphamale. Two things about forecast revenue of $2.5 million. First, name one of XPED's predictions to come true. Second. What are the cost of goods sold to get this revenue, let alone all the salaries, bloated expenses, cost of overseas offices and junkets....?

I am in pension mode, so can't even claim a cent as a tax loss. Just all pure loss. Would love to be able to make it an eye for an eye with Athan and Cameron. Only way is via ASIC and or a Class Action.

I did a draft but it was too big to fit in the titchy little box for describing the issue on the ASIC complaints area, so I am going to put it on my iinet webspace so you can all view it once one or two sane people have eyeballed it a bit more. Sorry, my losses at over $125,000 are simply too great for me to be sane about it, but I do have a yearning to mete out some punishment which won't be forgotten for a very, very long time and to ensure that Athan Lekkas never gets to sit on a board of directors again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 380 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 65728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.