OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-525

1. 13,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2627

Hey MSI - you've made some excellent posts over the weekend. Prompted some good discussion. Well done.

A couple of days ago, though, in response to a post on my part, pointing out some apparent inconsistency in your appraisal of the company's prospects, you wrote:

"Why did you do that? Why do you play the man and not the ball? Why go dig up some old post of mine in an attempt to discredit me as a poster or question my market skills? You really don't play well with others it seems"

Well, I really don't think I was 'playing the man'. I was instead, responding to what I perceived was a very harsh response by you to a post by Gravity, as per this:

"How about you stick to the facts and don't post ramping rubbish that has nothing to do with the stock or the technology in discussion. I couldn't care less about your feelings but I do care that countless others are underwater because of factless and feckless posts like yours that steered them towards buying a technology stock they don't even understand. Note "factless" is not a word...I just used it because it sounds correct"

This gave me a sense that you were 'the kettle calling the pot black' in that you, yourself, could have been challenged for 'steering them towards buying a technology stock they don't even understand'. A quick check of previous posts confirmed that that appeared to be the case.

It may well have been, but you did respond with a fairly credible explanation of why your position had changed (not that I agreed with it).

But no need to be thin-skinned about it. We are all accountable for what we post here and all put ourselves in the firing line. We sometimes get it right, sometimes not. We get praised. We get attacked. Who cares? If we can get some tidbits of useful info, then it is worthwhile.

Re Gravity, I agree, his/her posts were often seeing relevance in things that weren't relevant, but that was no way to treat a genuine contributor.

But its water under the bridge now and, as I said, you have made some great contributions since that 'demolition' job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.