OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

The below article confirms my own understanding of the...

1. 1,855 Posts.
    The below article confirms my own understanding of the "interoperability" of Intel Quark with other Intel based systems. As per my earlier post which was challenged by MSIMaker. I have posted the features of Intel Quark as per Intel's website yesterday.

Practically, I can't see how 5G connectivity from end to end can work without Intel Quark (ie with ADRC) (on the basis that ADRC is the only revolutionary device for 5G connectivity) except if Intel Quark is interoperable with other Intel based systems or probably with any other systems (that has yet to be seen except with Telink's system).

PDYOR and do not believe in me. JIMO and I am a believer of my own research although I may be wrong.

Pls note this article was dated 29 March 2015. For your pleasure reading.

http://www.********/investing/gener...-corporations-curie-conquer-the-internet.aspx

Will Intel Corporation's Curie Conquer the Internet of Things and Wearables Markets?
    Here’s what you need to know about Intel’s button-sized computer.
    Leo Sun (TMFSunLion) Mar 29, 2015 at 11:30AM

Extract:

A piece of the IoT puzzle

Both Curie and Edison, an SD-card sized computer, are powered by Intel's Quark SoCs, a line specifically created for IoT and wearable devices. Both modules complement Intel's Atom and Xeon-D processors, which are used in larger devices like microservers. Together, these devices form the foundation of Intel's IoT efforts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.