OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-712

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    "there are people demanding revenue announcements from a company".

Another way to look at it is perhaps people are demanding XPE stick to their own road map and guidance and/or disclose variations.

XPE road maps and guidance:
    1. Investor presentation, V2, Dec 2015, page 21: Expected first revenues Jun/Jul 2016
    2. Investor presentation, V7, April 2016, page 24: Expected first revenues Aug/Sep 2016
    3. Company Update, 7/9/16, JCT variation and consideration payment: JCT believes that it is making positive progress in respect of the first milestone under the SPA, $3m revenue within 12 months of completion, and further updates will be provided as required in due course.

If we say that risk is the outcome of uncertainty and if XPE fails to stick to its own road map and guidance, is risk increased or decreased?

If management do not have a revenue update, is it a possible sign that Telink, mou's, audio, lighting opportunities etc are delayed or failed/failing?

Which scenario would be worse for the SP:
    1. Management do not provide an update re: revenue
    2. Management provide an update stating revenue delayed

Q1 FY 16/17 will provide definitive progress by JCT.

I have seen a number of posts in XPE threads comparing MC of XPE to RAP. imo, RAP is higher due to greater certainty and therefore less risk because RAP management generally hit their targets; at least within an acceptable range. Can the same be said for XPE?

Disclosure: I hold RAP. It is not meant as a cross promote. I only used RAP as an example in the context of my response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.