OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-746

1. 112 Posts.
    Kicking back before the GF and thinking about the possibilities of XPED. When you think about all that has happened in a short period of time it is hard not to get excited. But as with all start-ups and new technologies their is always investor risk. Here are a few things that just stand out to me.

1. 21st April - The CEO/Chairman of Telink semi conductors joins XPE as non-execuctive board member two weeks before announcing Telink/XPE agreement.

2. 29th June - 16th  Aug. Lisa Zhang Joins from Intel Capital as a Board Member for 6 weeks
    (Interesting short term stint from a fund manager)

3. 19th September Intel IOT boss joins XPED as Managing Director after ADRC was ported to Intel Moon Gateway. Intel Know something?

Obviously those who have seen ADRC technology in action know it has serious potential. The Martin Despain appointment really gives me a huge amount of confidence.

We Also know that ADRC is now stacked and an integral part of the "Telink TLSR8269 chipset"

We also know that the TLSR8269 chip with ADRC is being used by GE and many other connected devices. see below article from 27th August.

"In some applications, the TLSR8269 can concurrently run two standards — now the BLE and RF4CE is available — enabling products to bridge the smartphone and home automation world with a single chip and no requirement for an external hub. Also it is expected that by the end of 2016 or in the beginning of 2017, Telink will finish the dual mode SDK for BLE and ZigBee, BLE and Thread.
    The solution is already being used in connected LED light bulbs from GE lighting, in its C by GE product family, and many other connected devices have adopted the Telink BLE mesh solution"
    https://telinkiotsilicon.wordpress.com/tag/bluetooth/

Below is a great article highlighting the importance of the new "The TLSR8269 multi-standard wireless SoC (system on chip)" of which ADRC is a part of. Shows how this new all in one chip is a game changer

https://telinkiotsilicon.wordpress....reless-standards-for-a-growing-iot-landscape/

Expected Anns from what we now know.
    1. ADRC now being used in GE lighting = Revenue
    2. ADRC now being used in many other connected devices = Revenue
    3. ADRC receives first revenue payment from Telink as part of licensing agreement

We also know as per their website that Intel and Microsoft are most likely the Nasdaq listed tech giants that they signed MOU's with. Due to a privacy clause they can't announce the name of the companies but i think the partnerships give it away.

IMO and remember always DYOR and invest smart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.