OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-874

1. 1,855 Posts.
    Yes, there may be competitors. I was just looking at G8C yesterday and trying to research whether they are competitor to Xped or whether G8C products will require ADRC.

Degree of caution? If you read my posts, I always ask about "now" whether there is any revolutionary device like ADRC now for 5G IOT connectivity. If you can tell me that there is one such other revolutionary device, that will be great. I luv to know.

Besides, now as in October 2016, Xped/ADRC had been recognised by the big boys. Business is business - Intel and Microsoft are also sourcing for business - Xped is lucky enough to be tagging behind the big boys whose systems/gateways/processors have security - the most important aspect for 5G IOT connectivity.

The IOT market is huge. If you remember XPed's marketing presentation in 2015, if I am not wrong, they were targeting 10% to 15% of the IOT market only. Even Intel is only looking at customers who will adopt Intel IOT architecture and has the same vision/mission.

Xped's marketing presentation has never mentioned on being the standard protocol for IOT (as far as I can remember) tho' it does mentioned being the revolutionary device. That standard protocol, if I can remember clearly is what hotcoppers talk about here .... hoping that ADRC will be the standard protocol such that the market is all Xped's. If that happens, well, its double bonus for Xped and its shareholders. If that doesn't happen, well, Xped will still have businesses via parties that wanna work with Xped/ADRC.

All parties who are involved in IOT and working towards 5G IOT need each other hence why Thread joined OCF.

My question which I am wondering for those who is still treating Xped as speculative ..... What kind of revenue in terms of numbers are they expecting from Xped to be lifted off the "speculative" status? Thousands? Millions? Billions? Well, different people have different expectation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34375 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.