OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-946

1. 1,855 Posts.
    Growler,

Read your post and hope I got you right here.

First question I always ask myself is "Why am I investing in Xped and still remain herein in spite of the volatility of Xped's SP which is so volatile and frustrating?".

My answer to myself is "Coz of the impending 5G IOT revolution which is currently being led by Intel AND Xped has a revolutionary device (ADRC) that provides the required connectivity (for different devices of different brands) for the 5G IOT AND I can't find any similar competitor to ADRC at the moment".

That's why I always ask whether anyone knows of any competitor to ADRC.

Your quote:
    "I think you have the relationship around the wrong way. MSFT, imo, will not be selling XPE directly of XPE nor collecting money on behalf nor promoting it other than in the Marketplace where prospective buyers have the option to purchase directly from the Vendor. In the Azure marketplace, the vendor is the solutions provider, such as XPE, selling an Azure based offering."

I understand well about open sourcing - yes, no outright selling XPE by Microsoft - and yes, XPE is there as part of Azure based offering.

5G IOT revolution will only happen with "collective" efforts from all IOT related parties - not just one party. Intel cannot do it themselves and neither can Microsoft without all other IOT related parties, big or small companies. Xped alone with ADRC will also not be able to assist 5G IOT revolution. Intel and the big guns, one of them is Microsoft, have been working collaboratively for the past months to accelerate 5G IOT.

5G IOT revolution requires 3 important components to be successful ie computing, connectivity and security. Security is the most important component for 5G IOT.

Why did I highlight on the latter paragraph?

Microsoft and Intel emphasize greatly on "security" of their platforms. Microsoft Azure has many products and that will cover "computing" component. Same with Intel IOT Gateway and their processors.

IMO, it is important and great for Xped's ADRC to be on secured platforms to gain/attract the confidence required for ADRC which then will have buyers for ADRC and its other technologies. 5G IOT involves big data.

Apart from just making $ from ADRC, the bigger picture of 5G IOT IMO is for the world, the community, the disabled, the disadvantaged etc. There are a lot of good benefits for 5G IOT - not just for material "wearables" like Tag Heuer watch - the post which I posted earlier.

IMO The leaders in the big companies have vision/mission not just for making $ for their companies. They have vision/mission to do better for human kind. With ADRC in existence now, the leaders can move forward to produce products/information which no one can produce/obtain before now. (Again - I have posted what is stated on Xped's website). Hence why being partner with Microsoft is important and good for Xped too.

As it is, there are already clients utilising "Event Hubs" in Azure with the latest write up of case studies in Aug 2016. I see that as revenue (now or future) for Xped.

I don't know .... but I feel that ADRC may be needed in more areas than just "Event Hubs" coz of connectivity. But I may be wrong.

One other thought that I have is "registration will be required for a start for all companies to be involved in 5G IOT" and that's where Xped's products will come in handy.

There are millions of devices that will be involved eventually if you look just at Microsoft's partners - just how is Xped deriving revenue from Azure from product registration system?

2nd page of Xped's brochure highlight where other revenues for ADRC will be for the product registration system.

http://www.xped.com/irm/company/sho...32/XPED0035ADRC2pbroADRCproductregistrationv1

Xerts brochure is not attached in the website yet. It will be interesting to see the brochure when it is out.

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.