OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

XPE Lounge, page-354

1. 2,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Saw this in Laos when I was there, gave me a great idea...

In a country where the internet is slower than treacle, maybe the Lao people prefer to rant on their way through the traffic jams...   

Sounds like a great competitor to Uber to me.
    Instead of ranting on the internet, people can rant to the driver (who feigns interest) until they meet their destination.
    I think a lot of XPED holders would use the service until all the RANT drivers would all know of Athan Lekkas and his cronies.
    Could be two way also, you can ask the driver to RANT you if you prefer, so you catch up with all the crap he/she has been blasted with all day, and you also pick up tidbits such as the wonderful dealings of our beloved Athan.   If RANT A CAR had been around Adelaide during the hey day of Soaring Securities, the name of Athan Lekkas would have scared many people away and saved them their money...

Someone suggested that not a few HC readers thought I was the author of the Athann Facebook page.  I have to deny being the author.  However, I would like Athan  to know that the donations I took of $400 each to Copelaos (prosthetics), and Mag International (bomb clearance) in Laos were still well received even though they were much smaller at less than 10 per cent of what I intended prior to my spectualar losses on XPE.  BTW, the cluster bombs are smaller than tennis balls, which makes them attractive as toys to children when they find them.  And in places they are harvested for scrap metal which is worth 25 cents a kilo.
    Last edited by gallea: 24/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6278 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.