OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Sorry MxK your metaphor was lost on me....either i didn't get it...

1. 126 Posts.
    Sorry MxK your metaphor was lost on me....either i didn't get it or got too bored before I could finish reading it.

Please everybody look at the share price. What do you think that reflects? Instos? Mr Fin? Or investors loosing confidence in the company's potential? If you answered anything else you're wrong.

No, it reflects disenchanted shareholders selling and blind Xped followers buying at lower prices thinking it will go up again. All of the news has not shed any positive outlook on the company's path forward. The roadshow presentation really put into perspective how far off they really are from becoming the company you want them to be. No big deals or orders that would carry us through the next six months but there are planned rewards for the CEO for taking more shareholder money and putting it towards more acquisitions and spending on pretending to be a Tech company with lots of money.

This game gets replayed and replayed with a new brand name and a new vision and fails nearly every time with Shareholders copping the losses. CEOs and directors always get paid no matter what. The trick is to spot it well before it crashes because most times it does. Use your voice at the AGM - i cant make it - and ask them why they deserve more money and bonuses than their already guaranteed $300k salaries!! If they can just keep the company trading and afloat they get that money!!!!! Come on people none of us have ever made that much money before without having real qualifications and having to work our butt off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.