OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Xped - Further action, page-357

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Good question @pow4ade. I will caveat all of this with by stating that I am not privy to anything specific so these are just my own thoughts.

I will repeat, that Xped have technology that DOES work. It is real. You could have the best technology in the world but if you do not put a sales and marketing team in place to push that technology then what are the chances for you to succeed? Pretty sure you can answer that quite easily. Where is the sales team? Where is the marketing team?

You have a management team that shows no evidence of technology sales or even a fundamental understanding of IoT and what it is. How do you expect to sell anything when you do not have a sales team and the management don't even understand the technology. If you look at tech companies, the big ones like Intel, Apple, Microsoft and even the smaller ones that are listed on the ASX, you have their CEO's doing company presentations, showing the technology, driving the direction, being thought leaders in their field. Which one of those boxes do you think would be ticked for XPE?

I encounter dozens of IoT and tech companies all the time that could benefit from the technology that Xped has to offer... but guess what, these companies aren't all located in Adelaide. The current strategy seems to be one in which there is an expectation that someone will walk past the Xped office, trip over ADRC and say, "Wow...that's what I need."

Not to say that replacing the existing Management will garner the results that everyone wants, but the chances would certainly improve significantly if you had some people that actually knew a little more about the industry they were in.

It has NOT missed the boat.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.