OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Xped - Further action, page-507

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Well I would not recommend anyone to this stock unless you have inside running....but what is interesting is Geoff Barnes via GXB Pty Ltd (his vehicle - thanks for poster who reminded me what vehicle he has which confirmed via good old google) has increased his holdings. Then you have Citicorp nominees significantly increasing their holdings (hidden who is behind it...what a surprise) and BNP Paribus nominees (new - again hidden who is behind it....again not a surprise) on the top 20.

So to my mind they might have something brewing and looks like to me it may be the usual hidden 'inner circle' loading up. Does that mean you should load up - nope not suggesting that for average joe blow at all - as we are not insiders - but if you are highly risk averse (and can afford to lose all what you put in) and/or not damaged on this stock like me (which hence psychology means need to leave alone) maybe. Me - I won't sell what is now a meagre holding value wise for me but equally won't buy anymore at this point as I am definitely an outsider. I traded around the edges to make back some losses but to be frank easier stocks to put money in then stock like this and understand the risk / reward.

Good luck for those brave enough otherwise to make a play. Can't see this ever a 10 cent stock again even post consolidation....but with the deal makers behind it yeh could see a couple of bags from FGF type deals (read recent cryto announcements there).
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91146 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 38735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.