OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

No all the insiders loading up means I doubt very much plans are...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    No all the insiders loading up means I doubt very much plans are afoot to wind it up. I think either big deal about to be landed or there are plans to probably sell out what they have to overseas party (read: Chinese interests) for the tech they have and someone with bigger pockets, skills, management pedigree to leverage what XPED tech wise has.

But if is takeover / sell out option I am not predicting a mega takeover offer but rather a low ball takeover offer that to be frank will get through because look who the major shareholders are which are XPED insiders, and to be honest most shareholders would happily take a 2-4 cent (post consolidation prices) takeover offer with limited options. But again could be a big deal about to be landed as few are those like Telco deals are supposedly still in play.

I have no doubt something is brewing as insiders otherwise would not be increasing their shareholding and notice Citicorp Nominees increasing holding threefold (would love to know who is behind that but definitely better another hidden insider) and BNP Paribus also coming on the register (again bet more hidden insiders loading up). There is also some interesting names like Mr A Ezenna and if this is Anthony Ezenna the Nigerian Billionaire behind Orange drugs that would be particularly most interesting for me...now can't confirm it is but not many A Ezenna's in the world....
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.