OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Based on the announcement yesterday over at FGF Julie Edwards is...

1. 9,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17784
    Based on the announcement yesterday over at FGF Julie Edwards is also the Company Secretary there (and here). Also hope SH over there get a bit more than happened over here if they decide to convert oppies which went into the money after the latest announcements there (with those oppies expiring Feb).

Reminds me of all those announcements here in 2016 that got the RYG oppies into the money and everyone converted them here in July - lets hope for FGF SH sake the SP there doesn't crash after the oppies are converted and that they can pull of some deals they signed there at FGF, unlike here. Note I do not hold FGF either. Now point of my post - a lot of personnel and BOD currently or formerly that have worked for XPE or consulted to XPE appear to have ties with FGF btw (as mentinioed here in the past).

Still scratching my head as to the recent Blockchain announcement at FGF as don't understand what they are brigning to the transaction there when in effect it appears to me they are seeking to leverage of what tech XPE has. Just wondering whether the recent views on XPE around share ownership has got to do with a merger between XPE and FGF or XPE and Cloud Lumen. Maybe there is no link and I just don't understand what is is actually these linkages if any, and maybe there isn't any and just coincidence.

Pure speculation but have been intriqued hence my interest still in what is going on here despite XPE basically been on Desolation Highway (apologies to Bob Dylan and that great song). The fact there has been no recent news from XPE gives rise to such speculation so the quarterly is going to be interesting btw. I am not expecting a lot of revenue btw and am thinking that despite the so-called BOD trimming expenses that cash at hand will shrink here quite a lot this quarter as XPE seems to have ventured into some deals where it is stumping up some cash of late (i.e. thinking the deals in Nov and December btw)

All IMO
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.