RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

The post on twitter I believe was unintentional as far as...

1. 429 Posts.
    The post on twitter I believe was unintentional as far as causing anxiety goes, Stefanac would be the one with the magnum six shooter, his influence in Xped and throught out the Tech industry is quite strong
    Executives in big companies are constantly witnessing knifings and politics but You know I thought he should of left that one off , but that's how he talks I've read that much about him nobody would ever believe me if you knew how much. One thing I can say is he is brilliant but doesn't possess the dark side of Steve Jobs this will mean the share price should hit around 2$ instead of 3$ (just a number I pulled out of the air) but that explains it. He is not pretentious , really we are lucky he has the position he does in Xped , slime balls are a dime a dozen in listed companies and he is not one , I always look at this first before chart analysis and it determines how large a position I will risk.
    Just one more point he mentioned on twitter about people not knowing enough about sensors in IOT. I've been more informed lately but Please give me some more info John, I will be sending a message to the company shortly as this is the hardest information to receive and all my information comes off engineers who just confuse me and sometimes themselves , its always better to receive it from the company. Research late last year stated 85% of the population was unclear about what IOT even was so not knowing about the full benefits of Xpeds patented sensors leaves myself feeling short of information.
    Interesting times coming up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.