RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Paladin is one of the standouts early last decade , Strong...

1. 429 Posts.
    Paladin is one of the standouts early last decade , Strong buying signals sent out at 2oc dropped to 1.6c due to slow announcements the first crucial positive annoucement only sent the shares to 1.7 to 2.4 the first day people were battle fatigued then , climbed to $10.80.
    There feels to myself there are some similarities with the way the sentiment was with Paladin and Now Raya/xped. though one being uranium the other tech, just hoping my gut feeling turns out correct , I've a put enough on it to put my money where my mouth is and never traded it since a conversation I had with John Shultz , who told me nothing price sensitive but to me its always the tone.
    Paladin I was the complete smart ass wog trading in and out all the way up until I carried out some calculations on the back of an envelope and realised I would have made five times more holding it still grinds at me.
    Raya has similar types of investors in the ring as Paladin , for example the only posters I have followed on HC that have been beneficial to me are in the Raya forum. Made some fat on MCduffs two cents worth , a few good calls on Britneeks short sentiment , Hudsons ideas just saved me a s---t l----d on one stock, Exberliner etc , theres alot of people here that have the runs on the board who have thought longer and harder than me on it who are backing Raya. Its important to me I like to know who is backing it.
    Who knows but if they hit a sweet spot this could be the one standout that doesn't visit our market too often

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.