RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

You are quite correct, if no chip manufacturers start using Xped...

1. 7,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    You are quite correct, if no chip manufacturers start using Xped then it will only be able to talk to itself or use something prehistoric like bluetooth ... so nothing new.

The idea is though that the chippies start using xped in their chips and with a growing tsunami of adoption once one does then more and more will follow.

In the meantime adrc and xped should be able to make a fair bit of ground in the sensor market as they seem to have best solution out there right now

Plus you have got to add in all the extra stuff like the patent in China for applying coupons over the mobile network and all the stuff we have not been told yet.

My original comment was about Xped not appearing in the membership lists of one or other IoT foundation or association list.

So my babelfish reference is a bit premature today but not in the very very near future imo.

I am expecting a deluge of announcements from XPE during IoT Asia which if you are reading this on the 23rd opens its doors in one week and then more of the same once trading starts.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.