RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

I have a quick and maybe silly question regarding how xped...

1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    I have a quick and maybe silly question regarding how xped works....

What are the security measures in place with xped when it comes to unwanted third parties accessing your system?

If you have xped Umbo hub connected in your home to run appliances etc, and also I have xped to run MY connected appliances at my home, when I am in your home, can I not then tap your individual appliances to gain control of everything in your home also?

Say for example you have the Umbo hub in your house and as you buy new appliances that have the xped chip/tech then I assume you will need to connect that new appliance to your Umbo hub. Also once you tap your mobile device against the new appliance then it too will appear in your app to control it. Most people would want to control from with multiple devices, ie your phone, tablet, maybe smart watch plus anyone else's phones and mobile devices, etc that reside in your home. How does the system differentiate between what is an allowable mobile device and what is not.

What would stop me from connecting my xped enabled phone with your Umbo hub in your home, or your appliances directly by tapping them with my phone?

Is a password requested each time you try to add a new appliance or mobile device to the Umbo hub? Similar to a wifi password for your home modem router?

Sorry if this has been answered many times before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.