RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Xped Media Thread - Social Media, Online, Print and otherwise, page-564

1. 2,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Evidently exciting times ahead, we have seen several announcements over the past few months regarding various revenue streams.

There seems to be a hell or a lot of them, when you also consider the 'leaks' .

Can anyone assist in building a list of these streams, i have really lost count!!!!

Importantly though, many of these revenue streams are imminent, not pipe dreams, and we haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg…..what don't we know??

If the xped model/format becomes the standard OS(? - maybe need to invent new term for this!) for IOT , we are not looking at a Bn$ company, but something bigger still.

If we start to even approach this level, management will need to have some very savvy poker faces…..but it will surely, and inevitably end up in some form of buyout.

I don't think anyone realises the potential of what these guys are doing just yet, it just appears to be factual that they are ahead of the curve in so many areas…….

…where is our glorious PM now, he's the one going on about sprouting hi tech….aussie companies…smart future…..wibble wibble wobble..blah..blah…blah….

…this is a perfect opportunity…(sorry forgot, pollies not that interested in anything they actually say, only about getting re-elected)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.