RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Xped are operating very smart here ,by having their tech...

1. 429 Posts.
    Xped are operating very smart here ,by having their tech deployed in multiple small industries the name is being spread and the integrity of the product is being proved better than any test bedding is how it performs in the open market place. Whilst carrying out heavy research in Samsung earlier then Qualcomm the reason being is Partington(xpeds acountant mba) has extensive Samsung contacts and Johns friends are the who's who of Qualcomm , during this research I soon realized the tech companies big or small are extremely worried about tech problems, durability hardiness etc as they don't want the embarrassment of recalls as the word travels the globe plus lets not forget they don't wish to have devices competing with their legacy technology.. With all the trolls we have had visit the forum, space cadets and gum chewers I've never heard anybody say the ADRC has bugs or technical issues. Googles tech does have issues and they paid well over a bill for that.
    If Stefanac and company keep their shoulder at the wheel and more customers come on board it could reach a tipping point as the choice IOT product/s and then the passive investor can experience their stake on a long strong bull run.
    Always personally found on or off the exchange the perfect investment is when you manage to grab onto some disrupters coat tails

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.