RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Xped Media Thread - Social Media, Online, Print and otherwise, page-571

1. 1,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I wrote this up a few weeks back so we had it as a little reference. I'll update it now.

So in summation of what Xped has been able to achieve in a really short amount of time i put together all the recent announcements indicative of potential revenue. The mind boggles at what contracts they will sign once the company has been exposed at IOT Asia and once a chipmaker agreement is in place..i'll let you work out the inevitable Market Cap for the company

License agreement signed with LEAPIN DIGITAL KEYS to utilise XPED's ADRC TECHNOLOGY within door lock series
    - LEAPIN to SUPPLY its existing SMART BUILDING TECHNOLOGY and incorporate XPED's ADRC TECHNOLOGY
    - Xped to receive LICENSING FEE of USD$5 PER UNIT SOLD WORLDWIDE

Xped sensor development partner Vital Xense to deploy a range of advanced industrial sensors developed for them by Xped into Asian data centres beginning in Singapore.
    - Enhanced Battery Monitoring Solution currently being specified by Vital Xense as the next major technology development by Xped to enhance their portfolio of data centre solutions.
    - Vital Xense to open new markets for Xped into cloud services, sensors sales and data centres.
    - New range of Xped developed sensors and other industrial control equipment to have global unveiling at IoT Asia exhibition in Singapore 30-31 March 2016.
    - First revenue from licensing and manufacturing agreements with Vital Xense expected before the end of 2016

- Memorandum of Understanding signed with NASDAQ leading chipset manufacturer to access XPED patented ADRC technology
    - Primary objective is to port the Xped ADRC firmware (Device Proxy and Remote Network Processor) on to the chipset manufacturer's library environment
    - A wide range of chipset manufacturer's ARM based microcontrollers to be enabled and become compatible with ADRC firmware
    - Focus will be to expand and enhance Xped's current and future needs for wireless connectivity products and solutions such as NFC, SubGhz radio transceivers, security engine and sensors

Also in the pipeline is..
    - EAS Advisors appointed to assist future opportunities in North America
    - Xped granted patents in Singapore and China with respect to e- coupons (this is progressing beyond these regions as indicated and is probably integrated within the digital keys concept as a 'sideline' )
    - Xped and UniSA make energy research study possible (to detect energy patterns and potentially find new ways to assist with climate change)
    -Xped and Wire By Click (cabling company) associations- The CEO said in a recent interview..“Another company we are working with develops a structured cabling system for new homes and office blocks. We are incorporating the ADRC into their solutions so that every power point, every light switch will have our technology in it, so a home will be an ADRC ready home.
    -Xped and Tytronics MoU- Xped was working with several companies to embed its technology in their products. “We have an agreement with Tytronics based in Adelaide. They are doing some trials. They are the largest provider of thermostats for the heating and air conditioning industry in the southern hemisphere
    -Xped and Luminous Industries- Incorporating a cutting edge control chip developed by Adelaide based advanced tech company Xped our Lumina bulbs can be intimately controlled to your exact desire including dimming, colour selection and programmable modes and patterns.

AND, i reckon we have a second chipmaker very close to signing terms... Exciting times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.