RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

I think here the term silly if used should be pointed at Xped ,...

1. 429 Posts.
    I think here the term silly if used should be pointed at Xped , Xpeds roadshow investor presentation stated if its technology is adopted Xped could hope to reach " minimum "15% of the IOT market by 2020 which is predicted to grow to 1 Trill$.
    If this happens to be the case Jackshouse "s question of 20$ to 30$ a share sounds very modest.
    This is more so if you consider the technology is agnostic and we still keep hearing news of new potential markets.
    Also one has to consider the low overheads Xped at least in the short term can run on, any big deal and the profit weighting will extremely positive.

Last year my portfolio was down 42% after taking the advice of a high flying broker with hair plugs and decided to do it on my own thus entering forums, groups HC etc.It was then I read about the possible minimum 15% of a trill market , maybe I was battle fatigued but I couldn't get myself to believe that at all ! though I'm bullish on the company.
    If it happens well Hudson I think you and me both should be able to become Dr's of HC.
    Still I'm going to loose my stake in Xped or land the booty as I'm long on Xped.
    Already enjoyed some short term success with other companies by buying this brokers newsletter and doing the exact opposite to what he says so I'm now only 24% down as it stands and yes he asked me "Raya who are they are they the Geo thermal dudes chuckle chuckle"

Good omen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.