RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

The very strength of Xped is small and midsized companies can...

1. 429 Posts.
    The very strength of Xped is small and midsized companies can quickly enter the IOT market by using their ready to use technology and compete against tech conglomerates . This has been mentioned before in our forum but I have to remind myself regularly . The way IOT is advancing if a small or midsized company doesn't have the ability to have their products connected in an advanced way they will quickly die out, but Xped has a ready to use solution which as it stands at this moment is the best solution and outguns the tech giants legacy products.
    Tech Giants are always at risk of been left behind if they don't have the most advanced technology look at IBM during the 90's .
    It brings up an issue though of having Xpeds patents walked over as Microsoft did with Apple the Graphic User Interface patent was the most famous of legal battles between the two, Apple was clearly on the ropes which resulted in Jobs calling a meeting with Gates and allowing Microsoft to purchase a non voting percentage of Apple shares.
    I just believe here Stefanac knows all the slimy business play that goes on and will navigate the speed bumps well.
    Also a question please anybody have any information on Xpeds sensors , there are multiple companies selling sensors but Xpeds are patented so must have an unique quality ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.