OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Xped Media Thread - Social Media, Online, Print and otherwise, page-122

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    ST was originally my number one thought as the Chip company MOU.

I just could not believe it was Intel, I figured we could not be that lucky.

But now its all but announced that Intel are one of the 2 major companies already in MOU and the links with GE makes it look a good chance they are the "Tech Giant" in the other MOU.

Saying that they whole thing did snowball from the Spring Pact Singapore presentations that STMicro actually presented. And the original developers kits were put together on ST tech.

Its still a good chance that Xped has a connection and some form of deal forming with ST. But I think thats only one feather in a very very large cap going on. (which is going to drastically increase the size of another kind of cap IMO )

I mean, Telink, Intel, GE, ST (maybe) all of the many meetings all over the world with the various OCF partners, and any others sniffing around, apple and google have both sited the patents now as well?

Add on that Xped is purchasing a range of other options for vertical integration as well and it might not be about who has signed up and is using xped as standard. But a matter of who are left behind and dying to be involved.

It's all just an opinion really. But an informed one I guarantee you. One that even the directors are still excited about and believe will be the new world standard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 13824 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.