OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Xped Media Thread - Social Media, Online, Print and otherwise, page-1230

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Robbie let me say this, i was not going to comment at all about yesterdays events, unless you were at the function what you read is someone's opinion whether it be on here or in the Mainstream press,those that give one deserve to be respected for taking the time to share and reflect for those that were not.Most people in life tend to be honest for they have a reputation to uphold about the perception they have of themselves.
    The said article obviously captured the Journalist by surprise ,maybe he was expecting something else ,you would have to ask him that question but to suggest the reporting was a little one sided i think is unfair and for another poster to suggest he may have spoken to a disgruntled shareholder post function maybe, maybe not ,posters on this site that attended have balanced things well i think ,have an opinion yes, but be fair on the opinions of others as well .
    Please mate this not a personal attack on you or anyone on this forum we are all hurting financially and for that reason we all want this Company to succeed and just want what is best for the company to achieve great things and no one more than me wants to attend the next Xped Function wearing the GREEN WINNERS JACKET .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24381 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 75641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.