OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

While we wait for scar76 to give his very informed opinion, I...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    While we wait for scar76 to give his very informed opinion, I had a serious look at TV2 today - which I used to hold but sold out of after a pump to 3.4 cents some time ago.
    From what I can gather after a quick look at today's announcement, TV2 is excited about the set top box which one of it's Directors was developing? It was the mention of China Mobile that got the sp moving today, imo.
    Anyway, for the record, I ended up buying more XPE towards the end of today.
    My reasoning being similar to yours above - XPE has SO much potential. Just needs a couple more of those signed agreements - that XPE has quoted as being due in the 2nd quarter..........two days to go.Even a delay but with an announcement by XPE as to why there is a delay, will steady the market, imo.

If there is any kind of positive announcement, I for one will jump in for some more XPE shares.
    So come on XPE Directors, stop hiding and get an announcement to market - please. We long term holders deserve to be treated with respect, for a change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.