OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Its good to see those names on the one page. Seen some of them...

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Its good to see those names on the one page. Seen some of them in the ANN but seeing them again just lets it sink in a bit more it seems so surreal. It is unbelievable to think HD that its still so low when you look at other IOT stocks recently going through the roof with potential sales of 50k a week. Then you look at XPED and you realise that Xped will be in these selfies drones and watches and whatever else you can get your hands on at Walmart. Xped is taking these companies (Intel, GE, Cisco etc) to the next part of their Tech journey and saving them heaps on R&D. Its the next Google if you like (IMO) with similar growth travelling through the matrix. You know how Google started with a couple of Tech heads and they had no idea of what was to come, well I think the boys at Xped do know whats about to come so they are not too worried about the share price just now they have other fish to fry. When all is done in a few years they can sit by Lake Como and enjoy the serenity!

Great to see it strong at five and I dont think its ever getting back to some of the prices I have bought over the last six months. I am very lucky have been in so early. It could be a life changing opportunity long term.

Thanks for all your post HD much appreciated and good look over the coming months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.