OAK 21.4% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Talking about media what intrigues myself and our group is Xped...

1. 429 Posts.
    Talking about media what intrigues myself and our group is Xped has received very little mainstream media attention and hasn't figured in any brokers newsletters except for a sentence in the Marcus Today newsletter a month ago . Correct me if I'm wrong lately as I'm only speed reading them the very issue I have is it hasn't been thrown in our face like Norwood was , Dubber ,IOT XTV etc etc
    This is despite two brokers I know investing and going long on Xped, they just aint mouthing off about it , one broker only told me he was invested after a very long session in the bar at the soccer club , people can t.hink for themselves why here.
    There is risk but unlike other startups there is no immediate funding issues , revenue earning looks very near and again as a select few of us believe they will not be burdened with the huge staff and infrastructure costs. and here I have to make an apology about an earlier post when mentioning my interpretation of revenue. I have three business's , the only figues I'm intertested in is income after turn key costs , If it stays at this mcap imagine dividends for every dollar invested
    These university educated wing nuts working for Marcus Today and other brokers who spend a silly amount of hours analysing stocks have mentioned just about everybody except Xped.
    We await with fingers crossed about a further positive announcement from the States

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.019(21.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $1.056K 15.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.