OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

Xped Media Thread - Social Media, Online, Print and otherwise, page-28

1. 9,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17797
    To be a serious player I think we need to get our revenue stream in order by way of definitive signed contracts and for these MOUs to be progressed. The problem with MOUs is they are not legally binding because thereafter they will need to agree to terms and conditions going forward (which we don't have information on what they could be obviously as it is an MOU, including whether we need anymore funding). My personal view is that as a spec stock the bargaining is currently with the chippies, but I am hoping that we can establish ourselves in the market firstly, and then after forging our own story and new products keeping all the revenue thereafter. I presume many of you would have invested in stocks in the past where the company seeking to gain entry into the market (through either market penetration strategies or the company needing finance/support/JV from other entities) has to give a disproportionate amount of the benefits away initially to get that entry into the market but once it does it soon derives new revenue channels and internalises all that new revenue in its accounts.

I am just hoping we get the chippie, get signed contracts to significant first revenue and by first revenue I mean something that is significant like, as a minimum, achieving revenue of $10 million - $20 million in our first year or at least that amount by Xmas 2017. IMO this will set the company up for growth where the real game starts and the company can then internalise all the revenue benefits for itself from new product developments/expanding existing products into market. Once you hit that point of growth, growth becomes exponential for upstarts that have made it to the survival state after year 1 revenue comes in. In the medium term (year 2 - 5) even aiming to get 0.5% of the IoT market will be huge in terms of revenue IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.