OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Xped Media Thread - Social Media, Online, Print and otherwise, page-344

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well it isn't easy like going down to the shops to buy milk but with live charting and some nerve I could have done all mine last week like @exberliner1 did. Mind you, don't expect to do it in one go, I roughly worked out I probably would have needed ten trades on each side but if you're holding a decent parcel it's worth thinking about. Also keep in mind (depending on your parcel) that once you've "started" as you buy up heads you place pressure on the ops, sell your next parcel, then repeat. I'll admit it takes some nerve though but the fallback is just converting anyway which is obviously just fine. Having said that if we do see a run next week as some of us expect though there may be limited opportunity as the 10's will see different action between heads/options.

Just to add, I still have a trading parcel too which I do need to offload at some point (albeit with some regret). I'm planning on that being my first sale, now if I get an opportunity to then buy heads at a discount then I'll do that, and keep going with the last sale of options being my trading parcel. Bit hard to explain, but it's definitely doable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.