OAK 1.43% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

I like the "confidence" given in this write up. :D Xped is a...

1. 1,855 Posts.
    I like the "confidence" given in this write up.

Xped is a Microsoft Partner and has developed its product registration system, a key component of the Auto Discovery Remote Control (ADRC) platform, utilising the Microsoft Azure platform.

Xped chose to develop on the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform as it provides the security, flexibility and rapid scalability that is required for the ADRC product registration process. Xped operates in the Internet of Things (IoT) technology sector and through partnerships expects to have millions of ADRC enabled devices in operation across the globe within a medium time frame.

The Xped ADRC product registration system, when utilised in conjunction with the Xped App, can support automatic registration of the product using a single tap of the smartphone. This provides manufacturers with a unique opportunity to develop a direct relationship with product consumers. Manufacturer can provide value add to consumer through support, service offering, extended warranty offers; special offers etc. The key to this solution is that the manufacturer does not need to develop or maintain their own software or system. They simply utilise the ADRC technology solution including the embedded ADRC Code, the Xped App and the Xped Product Registration System.

By utilising a secure, scalable, and global platform such as Azure Xped has the confidence that the product registration system will successfully support a global customer base.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $1.415K 20.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91146 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.